Throughout the year there are events on the Island of Krk – sports, culture, entertainment, advertising.
Events on the Island of Krk Events take place all year round on the Island of Krk – sports, culture, entertainment, trade and gastronomy.
Here are some highlights:
- an adventure on two wheels in May – explore the island by bike
- in June the Festival of Melodies from Istria and Kvarner
- in July the Krk regatta,
- in August Krk Fair, Lovrec’s – a three-day fair with fun, cultural, gastronomic and commercial offers
- September fig days
- Classic car meeting in October.
Visit cultural and historical sites, eg:
- Frankopan castle dating from the 12th century,
- the medieval Krk cathedral,
- the Romanesque church of St. Quirinus,
- ancient temple of Venus,
- 2000 year old city walls, and
- other historical sites of the city.